Click for this year's Ride event details.
Registration is $80. Click to sign up today.
Supporting United Way Durham Region is our primary purpose.
Event Details - Sunday, August 13th, 2017
50km, 60km, 100km, 160km Routes
New this year: The 150 Mystery Route. Course details will be revealed night before. The ride begins at the Durham District School Board Office, leaves with the rest of the riders at 8:00am and returns to DDSB home base. There will be minimal on-route support. Riders may ride in groups, and the route will include parts of a gravel trail, but there will be no cross or trail component. Those who complete the course will be eligible for themed 150 celebration mystery prizes. Join us for a challenge, riding approximately 150 mystery kilometres in Durham.
Team Trial Challenge
- Open to riders on 100km and 160km route
- Chip timed
- Cash prizes
- Additional $20 challenge registration fee
Location & Start Time
- All courses begin and end at the Durham District School Board Office, 400 Taunton Road East, Whitby, ON L1R 2K6
- Check-in and registration opens at 6:30 am
- All riders are encouraged to arrive before 7:30 am
- Time Trial participants must check in by 7:00 am to receive timing equipment
- Mass start time 8:00 am for all distances
- Lunch and energy foods
- Check points
- Bike mechanics
- Free parking
- Register now online or call 905-436-7377
- $70* until August 12th, $80* the day of event
- Fundraising incentives offered but fundraising is not mandatory. Visit Fundraising Incentives for more info
The ride is constructed in such a way that we hope a broad cross section of riders will join us. On the road will be: experienced cycling enthusiasts and road racers, those interested in cycling for fitness, fun or perhaps those who have been on cycling tours. We hope that the event will encourage people who may not have been on their bike in a while to train and join us as well. In other words, YOU! We hope to see you there.
*Additional $20.00 fee for Time Trial Registration
**Please note that ALL distances are approximate including the Time Trial due to road construction and rider safety.